Wednesday, May 25, 2011

7 minutes to type

Okay, this post is going to be fast since my computer is about to die and well, no charger is in sight. I read a book recently (actually today) and its amazing. It's called. Crap six minutes. Anyway, its called the year of secret assignments. And its about these three kids from rival schools that write using a pen pal program thingy. Its actually much more interesting then its sounds. Although I think I made it more exciting in my mind because I read most of it in Social Studies and well, half my mind was in the book and the other half in class. (We were being lectured on the war) Since I wanna get some crochet stuff in here.... I started to crochet a cactus for one of my teacher who cant grow flowers. She kills all of them. Three minutes. Anyway. I have a knitting class every Wednesday at the local library. Its so fun although it is getting a bit crowded. I seem to write more when I'm rushed on time. Anyway. Two minutes. I'll write more tomorrow! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment