Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Somebody has to say it.

If you have ever been in a public place, (which if you haven't then that's pretty amazing) you know that sometimes, places just smell bad. Maybe it's the sewer, the Axe, or something else. 
(By the way, I have no idea why men keep buying Axe, to most ladies it smells terrible!) But sometimes, it might just be someone's breath, or multiple people's breath. Who knows? Anyway, I just hate it when someone's breath smells bad and they don't know it. Now I'm not saying everyones mouth smells like a pot of daisies. But, sometimes its just like smelling a skunk convention. I have a friend that for some reason, likes to really breathe on people when she talks, she gets right in your face. I have no idea why she does this and i don't know if she thinks about it at all. Oh, and by just being around her, you can smell this kind of rotten smell, like boiled eggs, but worse. It might just be a medical condition or something, but its horrible. I'm not trying to be mean but, Somebody has to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment